KN KEN TOOL KN29975 TPMS Stem Repair Kit
- Available to the professional, now made for DIY!
- Stems are damaged by corrosion from weather, steel valvecaps, and impropervalve cores.
- Without having to remove the wheel or demount the tire,consumers can ?save?their TPMS sensors with this simple and economical repairkit.
- Repair 2 sensors for less than the cost of onereplacement TPMS unit.
- Easy to use and very fast. Repairs can be completed in20 minutes.
- Patented – this proven repair solution has been in themarket since 2012 with millionsof miles on repaired stems.
- Each kit includes: 2 replacement stems, customhigh-speed drill bit, tap and tapholder, thread locker, and a valve core torque tool.
- The only additional tools needed are a high speed drill,needle nose pliers, and eye protection.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 6.5 × 0.7 cm|
|Item Weight (Kg)||
KN KEN TOOL