SG STREAMLIGHT SG69290 Pistol Targeting LED TLR-6 (1911) with Laser
Only 1 left in stock
- Case Material / Lens: Impact resistant Engineering polymer.Glass lens with shock resistant gasket seal.
- LightSource: C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000hour lifetime; 640-660nm red laser.
- Light Output: 100lumens; 2,000 candela peak beam intensity; parabolicreflector produces a balance of beam and peripheralillumination
- Optimized electronics provide regulatedintensity
- Laser provides long-range targeting.
- On / Off:Ambidextrous momentary/steady
- On-Off push-button switch Three modes: Laser only; bothLaser/LED; LED only.
- Run Time: Runs 1 hour (LED only orLED/Laser combo); Laser only function runs 11 hours.
- Battery: Two CR-1/3N lithium batteries (included).
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted ongun
- No need to resight laser after battery change
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brassbushings for long life and dependable zero retention oflaser
- Operating temperature:-20?Fto+120?F
- Serialized for positive identification
|Dimensions||2.3 × 0.8 × 1.5 cm|
|Item Weight (Kg)||
There are no reviews yet.