RA ROBINAIR RAEVDC100 Electronic Variable Compressor Tester
Only 1 left in stock
- Enables technicians to quickly test electronic control
valves in variable displacement compressors to determine if
functioning correctly and eliminating compressor
- The included Electronic Variable Compressor test module
varies voltage supplied to the refrigerant control valve on
the compressor to verify valve function, helping lower
repair time and costs.
- Wiring harnesses connect to multiple variable
compressors from Denso, Valeo and Hanon used in many Ford,
GM, Chrysler and Toyota vehicles.
- Alligator clips clamp to vehicle battery to supply 12V
power to the test module and compressor.
- A compressor valve module mimics a properly functioning
compressor valve, allowing comparison and quick diagnosis.
- Kit contents: Wiring harnesses to connect to compressors
(6′ length) and 12V battery for power (4′ length),
Electronic Variable Compressor test module,
Compressor valve module
|Dimensions||14.5 × 4.5 × 11.6 cm|
|Item Weight (Kg)||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.