AO ASTRO PNEUMATIC AO78834 Last Chance Impact Rated Hub Removal Bolt Kit
The Astro Pneumatic Hub puller 78834 “Last Chance tools” is designed for removing press-in or bolt-in hub bolts without using other tools. In this Astro 78834 bolt kit package, you get-
- 15/16″ (24mm) nuts
- Impact-rated 3/4″ (19mm) socket size M12 and M14 thread bolts
These hardy bolt removal kits push against the knuckle assembly and force the hub out. To install this Astro last chance hub removal tool, use free hole locations in the hub or hammer out 1-2 wheel studs to install these press bolts.
Note: You can use 3-wheel studs if you order 2 sets of impact bolts.
Also, you get custom press bolts that feature a ball-bearing end that works well with included press feet (angle against) so that it can remove uneven knuckles and dust shields. However, by buying these 78834 Astro tools, you get –
- M14 Press Bolts & Nuts (2)
- M12 Press Bolts & Nuts (2)
- Press Feet (2)
- Strong & Hardy bolt or hub remover kit.
- Perfect for loosening corroded bearing or hubs from the knuckle.
- Best fit for removing wheel bearings on Ford Explorers.
- Offer an easy way to remove press-in or bolt-in hubs.
- Prohibit to use of slide hammer or air hammer.
- Cost-effective & Useful hub tamer kit.
- Offer year warranty.
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 1 cm|
|Item Weight (Kg)||
AO ASTRO PNEUMATIC