MK MAKITA MKXDT111 18V LXT 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Kit
Out of stock
- The Makita 18V LXT? Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver(model XDT111) delivers power and speed in a compact sizefor a full range of driving and fastening tasks, with afast-charging 18V Lithium-Ion battery for less downtime.It?s part of Makita?s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, theworld?s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18VLithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ionbatteries have the fastest charge times in their categories,so they spend more time working and less time sitting on thecharger.For improved tool performance and extended battery life,Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls?. StarProtection is communication technology that allows the StarProtection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data inreal time and monitor conditions during use to protectagainst overloading, over-discharging and overheating. Forincreased versatility, the tool can also be powered byMakita 18V LXT? and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with thestar symbol on the battery indicating Star Protectioninside.The XDT111 features a Makita-built 4-pole motor withvariable speed (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) that delivers1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque. At only 5-3/8? long and 3.3pounds (with battery), it has a compact and ergonomic designwith less weight for reduced operator fatigue, and arubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. Thebuilt-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area forapplications in dark spaces and close quarters.Makita?s entire line-up of impact drivers including theXDT111 is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvilimpact mechanism that is manufactured using the best rawmaterials with the highest quality steel, as well as aunique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening anddriving power. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT?),the XDT111 is engineered for improved water and dustresistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460in.lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- Makita 4-pole motor with 4-brush design delivers 26%more RPM without decreasing torque
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8″ long
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operatorfatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4″ hex chuck for quick bitchanges
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the workarea
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft gripprovides increased comfort
- Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanismis manufactured using the best raw materials with thehighest quality steel and unique heat hardening process formaximum fastening and driving power.
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT?) which isengineered to provide increased dust and water resistance inharsh job site conditions
- (1) 18V LXT? Impact Driver (XDT11Z)
- (1) 18V LXT? Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830)
- (1) 18V LXT? Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Tool Case
|Dimensions||5.6 × 16.9 × 13 cm|
|Item Weight (Kg)||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.