- 10 Ton High Height Pin Type Jack Stands (Pair)
- Used in pairs for supporting trucks, trailers, and equipment in fleet garages, agricultural, industrial and construction environments.
- Four leg steel base and support tube made of heavy schedule pipe for added strength and stability.
- Multiple hole locations in the support tube make pin facilitated height adjustment quick and easy.
- Height adjustment pin is attached to stand to prevent loss.
- Large saddle with locating lugs support and position vehicle frame.
- Model 1522 stands have a flat base with telescopic tubes and modified V shaped saddle to cradle axles or other under truck components.
- Base: 15.7 x 15.7
- Capacity (Tons) 10
- Height Intervals: 10 x 2
- High Height (in.) 46.5
- Low Height (in.) 28.1
- Saddle Dimension (in.) 3.1 x 5.1
|Dimensions||18 × 16 × 38 cm|
|Item Weight (Kg)||
SU Sunex Tools